Here’s how our convenient online ordering process works:
- Add the desired birds and quantities needed to your cart.
- When you have built your entire order click on the cart icon located on the menu and “checkout.”
- Once you have entered all the required information one of our customer service professionals will reach out to you to verify the order and provide you with a shipping date and price. Note that your order may qualify for additional discounts that our online ordering system cannot account for. At this time we will collect payment information and get your order processed.
- Last step is to wait for your shipment to arrive! Your Post Office will contact you at the number you provide us on your order to pick up the package.
We also can take orders by Phone, Mail and Fax.
The simple Mail or Fax ordering option is as follows:
- Print out the order form provided here.
- Fill out the required contact information – please print legibly!
- Write down the desired birds and quantities. Please be sure to include if you would like pullets, straight run, or cockerels
- Include which option of payment you would like
- Mail or fax the order to us at:
Townline Poultry Farm, Inc.
PO Box 108
Zeeland, MI 49464
- Once we have received the form, we will process the order and mail an invoice out to you.
- Wait for your order to arrive! The Post Office will contact you at the phone number you provide for you to pick your package up there.
As always, we are available by phone Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. In which we will walk you through the same process as listed above. Give us a call toll free at 888-685-0040 to place your order of chicks today!
For more information on our shipping policies, guarantees and payment details read our policies page.